1. This site is best experienced using the latest browsers from Netscape or Microsoft.
2. Whether you're on a Macintosh or PC, the site is best viewed at resolutions of 800 x 600 or higher.
a) To access your screen resolution on a PC:
- Click Start
- Mouse to Settings and enter Control Panel
- Double-click on Display
- Click on the Settings Tab
Adjust "Desktop Area" slider to the desired resolution
b) To access your screen resolution on a Macintosh:
- Click the Apple pulldown menu in the upper left hand corner
- Mouse down to Control Panel and continue to "Monitors & Sound"
- Once there, set the resolution to the desired setting
3. This site requires the Flash 5 version (or higher) of Macromedia Player.
Click here to download the latest version of Flash.